Honda CRM 250 for sale £500 ono

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
jimmytanko
Reactions:
Honda CRM 250 for sale £500 ono

Post by jimmytanko » 01 May 2015, 15:05

Selling the CRM 250 i bought as a 2 stroke project bike.
Basically i sold it on ebay 4 weeks ago to a bloke in hull who paid a depositand now has decided he doesnt want it anymore. So its going back on ebay once my case against him is closed!

THIS IS ONLY 1 BIKE A CRM 250 MK1 WITH A MK2 ENGINE.
This is a project bike. It kicks over and runs but it is not currently in a useable condition.
I bought it as a MK2 But it's a MK1 frame with a MK 2 engine.
It has MK1 CDI/electrics
There are no lights at all
The plastics are removed but present
The bike has been being run on premix and the oil pump etc not used and the pipe work for it is missing so I don't know if it would work.
I needs new brakes front and back really though what came with it will be included but not working.
The front forks have gouges out of the fork tubes(not the stanchions)
I advise viewing before buying.
There is no V5 - I applied for one but was told it's not on their system so would need to be registered to be used on road in the future.< i have the letter from them saying that as proof.
There is no chain and it needs new sprockets

I don't want to sell it, but impending nuptuals and house move forces sale.
20150404_155326-1.jpg
20150404_155343-2.jpg
20150404_155353-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.