IXS motorcycle Jacket, Medium.

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
mosamahab
Reactions:
IXS motorcycle Jacket, Medium.

Post by mosamahab » 19 May 2015, 22:58

This is a 4 season IXS hip length motorcycle jacket in medium size. Would fit someone up to 40' chest. I say this as 4 season, because we don't get summer in U.K for more than 2 weeks :D

The jacket is practically new with very little wear. Has only been used a hand full of times. The reason is because I have 3 other jackets in rotation and I mostly prefer my leathers.

Plenty of adjustment with buttons/straps on sleeves and waist belt/elasticated back to fit the rider profile.

It has shoulders, elbow armour and foam back protector. Zips, buttons and Velcro fastening on the front and plenty of pockets.

It has removable thermal quilted lining with silver foil layer which keeps you warm in the winter.

It also boasts a proprietary soltotex micro-porous membrane with taped seems (similar to gore-tex) which is waterproof and breathable.

Pick up from manchester m230fx.
£30.

Dave
Reactions:
Re: IXS motorcycle Jacket, Medium.

Post by Dave » 19 May 2015, 23:01

all back in place for you ..good luck with the sale
: