Vandalism

Talk about anything bike related.
Dave
Reactions:
Re: Vandalism

Post by Dave » 27 May 2016, 07:13

bloke wrote:
Dave wrote:can you not get any assistance from your employer for this ?
if the home owners paid for damage caused by kids they'd lose a bloody fortune!!

kids allowance generally gets docked by certain amount until paid for.
This is exactly what I mean...the kids pocket money gets docked so it should go to the victim. I would have thought that they also have some type of insurance.

Staff and their private belongings should not be in reach of this type of incident ...I for one would not just accept that an " inmate" has damaged my bike and would want something doing about it
:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 27 May 2016, 08:01

Dave wrote:
bloke wrote:
Dave wrote:can you not get any assistance from your employer for this ?
if the home owners paid for damage caused by kids they'd lose a bloody fortune!!

kids allowance generally gets docked by certain amount until paid for.
This is exactly what I mean...the kids pocket money gets docked so it should go to the victim. I would have thought that they also have some type of insurance.

Staff and their private belongings should not be in reach of this type of incident ...I for one would not just accept that an " inmate" has damaged my bike and would want something doing about it
my place would pay out if damaged by one of the kids but if your clothing etc was damaged/ripped/eaten they wouldn't pay out- acceptable as part of the job, as was being stabbed/bitten/clawed/spat at/shit on/pissed on etc.
The pay was excellent though which kinda made up for it and experience meant i wore second hand clothes Image

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 27 May 2016, 08:08

MR SLIKE wrote:Nice one cheers for that and I'll photo n post if he completes the work, cheers fella

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
send me a photo to my mobile number i sent you last night please, spoke to Andy and he said he's set up and running in the new shop :)

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 27 May 2016, 11:44

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
MR SLIKE wrote:Cheers I'll pm rumpold

eye i'm your man, regularly pimping out my sprayer :)

See my bike;
My dads bike;
And Stu's tank;
ImageImage (i appear not to have a finished one saved sorry- Stu could you send one if you see this post)

And his own custom CX my boss now owns;

All done timely and V inexpensively plus baked, cut & polished and hand pin striped when required.
He's just gone self employed too and set up his own spray company & booth, be happy to send you to him be sure to
Mention me and the forum :)
That goldwing looks awesome.
The way he got the brickwork and drain pipes to look so real on the tank is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 27 May 2016, 13:44

lee wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
MR SLIKE wrote:Cheers I'll pm rumpold

eye i'm your man, regularly pimping out my sprayer :)

See my bike;
My dads bike;
And Stu's tank;
ImageImage (i appear not to have a finished one saved sorry- Stu could you send one if you see this post)

And his own custom CX my boss now owns;

All done timely and V inexpensively plus baked, cut & polished and hand pin striped when required.
He's just gone self employed too and set up his own spray company & booth, be happy to send you to him be sure to
Mention me and the forum :)
That goldwing looks awesome.
The way he got the brickwork and drain pipes to look so real on the tank is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
funny bugger. Never realised how difficult it is to photograph good gloss work.