service light reset in Liverpool or local

Talk about anything bike related.
stewslash
Reactions:

Post by stewslash » 21 Aug 2016, 21:26

As the title suggests really, I am in need of my service reminder light turning off as the dealer forgot to / reckons the lead was broke when it was serviced last month
I could do with getting it sorted before the weekend when I go to Cadwell for the bsb, i won't be able to get to the dealers in Chester to get it turned off before hand
anyone know of a local garage who has the tools to reset these things

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: service light reset in Liverpool or local

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 21 Aug 2016, 21:50

stewslash wrote:As the title suggests really, I am in need of my service reminder light turning off as the dealer forgot to / reckons the lead was broke when it was serviced last month
I could do with getting it sorted before the weekend when I go to Cadwell for the bsb, i won't be able to get to the dealers in Chester to get it turned off before hand
KJM in wrightington/very near Parbold. They can do it and will be able to do it cheaply, Talk to Glen.

What bike is it?

stewslash
Reactions:

Post by stewslash » 21 Aug 2016, 21:59

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
stewslash wrote:As the title suggests really, I am in need of my service reminder light turning off as the dealer forgot to / reckons the lead was broke when it was serviced last month
KJM in wrightington/very near Parbold. They can do it and will be able to do it cheaply, Talk to Glen.

What bike is it?
thanks mate I was after somewhere closer that I could get to after work before they shut , I wouldn't be able to leave until around 430-445 it's a BMW S 1000R

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 21 Aug 2016, 22:15

RGM motors in Croston will do it ,Roys an Approved BMW mechanic…doubt any where "normal" will do that as they won't have the BMW software, it will need linking up to their mainframe

Williams Manchester, Bowkers Preston and Chester BMW are the only onlys local with RGM

It is possible if your going to BSB on the Saturday ,Free practice that the TYCO boys might be able to sort it ! qualifying and race day they will be to busy
:

stewslash
Reactions:

Post by stewslash » 23 Aug 2016, 18:14

It looks like il have to got to BMW Chester on sat before we leave for Cadwell , dumb ass dealer !

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 23 Aug 2016, 18:58

Cant you just put some black tape over it like in the old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stewslash
Reactions:

Post by stewslash » 23 Aug 2016, 20:03

lee wrote:Cant you just put some black tape over it like in the old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would but it is displaying "service" across the dash , taking away other information that would usually be there , engine temp or whatever else is normally displayed there

Richie848evo
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Richie848evo » 24 Aug 2016, 04:44

Who can do a Ducati service light?

stewslash
Reactions:

Post by stewslash » 24 Aug 2016, 09:35

p3 tuning in Liverpool can do it , getting them to turn off my light after work today