Guy Martin wall of death record attempt

Live Forever or Die Trying

Baldrick
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Guy Martin

Post by Baldrick » 28 Mar 2016, 19:20

Just started now, been looking forward to this.

mattbagg
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by mattbagg » 28 Mar 2016, 20:02

Hahaha!

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 29 Mar 2016, 00:30

It was good, but farrrrr too long. Gutted they wouldn't let him have one more go, he was well up for it

Without ever having thought about it before, it was surprising how quickly the G forces increase with speed, it was some challenge

Got to admit, on stuff like this I always wonder if the 'mentor' wishes they could have a go

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 29 Mar 2016, 07:23

Yeah was good , good . I enjoyed that boss, enjoyed it , enjoyed it !

Huge wall wasn't it ? Not the normal one at a bike show / circus . I loved that red Indian scout he was riding
:

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 29 Mar 2016, 08:51

Dave wrote:Yeah was good , good . I enjoyed that boss, enjoyed it , enjoyed it !

Huge wall wasn't it ? Not the normal one at a bike show / circus . I loved that red Indian scout he was riding
Yeah, smart looking bike wasn't it

Cliff
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Cliff » 03 Apr 2016, 08:00

Clarkey wrote:It was good, but farrrrr too long. Gutted they wouldn't let him have one more go, he was well up for it

Without ever having thought about it before, it was surprising how quickly the G forces increase with speed, it was some challenge

Got to admit, on stuff like this I always wonder if the 'mentor' wishes they could have a go

Yeah, I bet once the film crew packed up, he had a few sessions. I think the producers missed a trick there, it would have been really interesting to see how he got on with a bigger wall and higher speeds. He must be used to pulling high G after all those years.
It's all about the TT ....

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 03 Apr 2016, 13:42

Cliff wrote:
Clarkey wrote:It was good, but farrrrr too long. Gutted they wouldn't let him have one more go, he was well up for it

Yeah, I bet once the film crew packed up, he had a few sessions. I think the producers missed a trick there, it would have been really interesting to see how he got on with a bigger wall and higher speeds. He must be used to pulling high G after all those years.
They wouldn't risk building it outside as the live show wouldn't been susceptible to bad weather etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk