Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Loud pipes

Post by Cabernet » 08 Apr 2016, 07:10

Sent wrestling with Tapatalk.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Loud pipes

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 08 Apr 2016, 11:56

Lilday
Reactions:

Post by Lilday » 10 Apr 2016, 22:24

The only people who think loud pipes don't save lives, have clearly never commuted through a busy city :lol:

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 10 Apr 2016, 22:58

Lilday wrote:The only people who think loud pipes don't save lives, have clearly never commuted through a busy city :lol:
Ex-bike courier of 5 years around Manchester and travelling to every major city across the country from Plymouth to Norwich to Dunblane.
That blows your arguement out the water.
Last edited by Cabernet on 11 Apr 2016, 06:58, edited 1 time in total.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Garry.L
Reactions:

Post by Garry.L » 11 Apr 2016, 06:46

'Loud Pipes save Lives'......

I wonder if these people would still think the same when some annoying knob wakes them up at 7am on a Sunday morning revving up their Hardley Ferguson with it's slash cut pipes?. Or some other dickhead disturbs their new born Baby screaming past their house on a sports bike with it's cheap nasty Race can?.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Loud pipes

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 11 Apr 2016, 23:26

Garry.L wrote:'Loud Pipes save Lives'......

I wonder if these people would still think the same when some annoying knob wakes them up at 7am on a Sunday morning revving up their Hardley Ferguson with it's slash cut pipes?. Or some other dickhead disturbs their new born Baby screaming past their house on a sports bike with it's cheap nasty Race can?.
i had a random, and unknown, neighbour confront me last year around 9pm saying my bike was too loud and to pack it it before he does something about it.
To be fair, setting up the fueling on a laptop with the exhaust off was pretty loud.
But....... The twat owns a racecar which every sunday morning he revvs the tits off it at around 7:30Am.

So..... Who's the bigger cunt there?? At least i was inly disturbing those mindless fools who watch brain cell depleting x factor and such. That blomonge disturbs my only day off!

Garry.L
Reactions:

Post by Garry.L » 12 Apr 2016, 06:45

rumpoldstilskin wrote:

So..... Who's the bigger cunt there?? At least i was inly disturbing those mindless fools who watch brain cell depleting x factor and such. That blomonge disturbs my only day off!
Agreed, but how many race cars scream past your house every Sunny Sunday?....

Was at a friends on Good Friday whose house backs onto the A49 near Northwich. As it was a nice day we sat out in the garden, However because of the sunshine there was a constant stream of bikes going past, some of which clearly had race cans which is a fookin' assault on your ears at 10K revs. We would have had more peace and quiet having a picnic in the middle of Oulton Park on race day.

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 12 Apr 2016, 07:12

Garry.L wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:

Was at a friends on Good Friday whose house backs onto the A49 near Northwich. As it was a nice day we sat out in the garden, However because of the sunshine there was a constant stream of bikes going past, some of which clearly had race cans which is a fookin' assault on your ears at 10K revs. We would have had more peace and quiet having a picnic in the middle of Oulton Park on race day.
Did he buy / choose the house?
If so when?
Bikes have been utilizing that road for decades.
"If" he chose it, he should live with it or whether he chose it or not, he can move from it.

I am pissed off with that 30 limit just south of Beeston.
That is all to do with resident pressure, along with camera fund raising and bugger all to do with road safety.

You go live somewhere, and you accept for it is and should only fight against change, not for it.

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 12 Apr 2016, 16:03

Cabernet wrote:
Garry.L wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:

If so when?
Bikes have been utilizing that road for decades.
"If" he chose it, he should live with it or whether he chose it or not, he can move from it.

I am pissed off with that 30 limit just south of Beeston.
That is all to do with resident pressure, along with camera fund raising and bugger all to do with road safety.

You go live somewhere, and you accept for it is and should only fight against change, not for it.
I think the change of speed limit there as well as a few other roads accross the country coincided with the raising of the HGV limit to 50 on single carriageways...

Garry.L
Reactions:

Post by Garry.L » 12 Apr 2016, 17:13

Cabernet wrote:

Only lived there a few years, but by your somewhat bizarre definition it's all HIS own fault his Sunday afternoons are ruined by lots of Rossi wannabes screaming past his house with ILLEGAL race cans because he was stupid enough to buy a house in the country.

Is it any wonder we all get a bad name. :(