Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Not many left anymore

Post by Cabernet » 23 Jun 2016, 06:23

CRM wrote:ssshhhh - i am enjoying the quiet lol
here and PB mainly.

we have been discussing this on PB recently, and it seems the last year or two has seen alot of traffic head over to facebook for many sites / forums.
forums cant really compete with the ease of access and ability to post picture and so on, however you do have to deal with all the mouth breathers and kids with ego's and bollocks opinions in their droves.
There is also the issue that on Fb we can instantly stimulate traffic by tagging people in the conversation. Tagging fans the flames of conversation igniting topics with addition participants activity.
Ignoring tapatalk, when I recieve a PM, I get an Email alert, so this current board has the power to reach out as the old board did. The old board sent an Email when tagged too. Is it really such a leap to get a tag to be seen as a PM, thus launching an Email.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

mozzersaints
VIP
Reactions:

Post by mozzersaints » 23 Jun 2016, 09:53

Cabernet wrote:
alex wrote:Still here :roll: i think a certain blonde kill this site with a load of shite
I don't think it is fair to blame one individual, neither is it helpful to keep scab picking. Why do those that wanted said individual gone keep the memory with us. It does seem strange that some fought such a bitter and ugly confluct to clease and purge this cyberspace of a certain individual and then have abandoned it themselves. Was the conflict actually the addictive attraction?
first of all let me start with shut up you gay French bastard, Alex is right she did fuck this forum up, and the reason its fuckin dead now is because during that horrible time several people were caught playing both sides of the fence and friendships we're ruined and the group became splintered.

The moderation was fuckin useless and biased during it(not you Paul crm) but I know for a fact their was shitty dealings going on left right and centre and trust we're ruined.

I haven't been here much because I haven't ben riding that much over the last 18month mainly down to losing two very good friends and my passion and love hasn't been their. I have been to Europe several times with Valued NWB friends and indeed I still consider myself an NWB'er Iv have some great family from here.

Now before you think you have me on your pathetic fishing line you haven't I just like to rant occasionally and today is that day!

Vive la revolution
Last edited by mozzersaints on 23 Jun 2016, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.
TO STRIVE,TO SEEK,TO FIND AND NOT TO YIELD

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 23 Jun 2016, 13:37

mozzersaints wrote:
Cabernet wrote:
alex wrote:Still here :roll: i think a certain blonde kill this site with a load of shite
I don't think it is fair to blame one individual, neither is it helpful to keep scab picking. Why do those that wanted said individual gone keep the memory with us. It does seem strange that some fought such a bitter and ugly confluct to clease and purge this cyberspace of a certain individual and then have abandoned it themselves. Was the conflict actually the addictive attraction?
first of all let me start with shut up you gay French bastard, Alex is right she did fuck this forum up, and the reason its fuckin dead now is because during that horrible time several people were caught playing both sides of the fence both sides of the fence and friendships we're ruined and the group became splintered.

The moderation was fuckin useless and biased during it(not you Paul crm) but I know for a fact their was shitty dealings going on left right and centre and trust we're ruined.

I haven't been here much because I haven't ben riding that much over the last 18month mainly down to losing two very good friends and my passion and love hasn't been their. I have been to Europe several times with Valued NWB friends and indeed I still consider myself an NWB'er Iv have some great family from here.

Now before you think you have me on your pathetic fishing line you haven't I just like to rant occasionally and today is that day!

Vive la revolution
Old moaning bastard! Image

mozzersaints
VIP
Reactions:

Post by mozzersaints » 23 Jun 2016, 13:48

I'm English in england you south African dick, you can fuck right off home if you don't like it

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 23 Jun 2016, 17:17

mozzersaints wrote:
Cabernet wrote:
first of all let me start with shut up you gay French bastard, Alex is right she did fuck this forum up, and the reason its fuckin dead now is because during that horrible time several people were caught playing both sides of the fence and friendships we're ruined and the group became splintered.

Vive la revolution
So you agree with me Mozz.
It is not the fault of one individual.
You sight 4 thing.
1. Your reaction to the loss of 2 riders, although we have actually lost 4. I am sure others felt a similar riding impotence as a result.
2. The transgressions of TWO members. It takes two to tango.
3. The medalling of third parties in the aforementioned long after the event.
4. The application of an effective stratergy to moderate 2&3.
Thank you for you inverse endorsement of my view.

Now I suggest we start a new thread(s) on initatives to regain the forums momentum back to that which the "fallen" enjoyed, in honour of them.

Sent wrestling with Tapatalk.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 23 Jun 2016, 18:59

I miss random rants in here

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 23 Jun 2016, 19:06

Need someone to start a fight............................PCH 1 are you free
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

mozzersaints
VIP
Reactions:

Post by mozzersaints » 24 Jun 2016, 08:41

I don't think it is fair to blame one individual, neither is it helpful to keep scab picking. Why do those that wanted said individual gone keep the memory with us. It does seem strange that some fought such a bitter and ugly confluct to clease and purge this cyberspace of a certain individual and then have abandoned it themselves. Was the conflict actually the addictive attraction?[/quote]first of all let me start with shut up you gay French bastard, Alex is right she did fuck this forum up, and the reason its fuckin dead now is because during that horrible time several people were caught playing both sides of the fence and friendships we're ruined and the group became splintered.

Vive la revolution[/quote]
So you agree with me Mozz.
It is not the fault of one individual.
You sight 4 thing.
1. Your reaction to the loss of 2 riders, although we have actually lost 4. I am sure others felt a similar riding impotence as a result.
2. The transgressions of TWO members. It takes two to tango.
3. The medalling of third parties in the aforementioned long after the event.
4. The application of an effective stratergy to moderate 2&3.
Thank you for you inverse endorsement of my view.

Now I suggest we start a new thread(s) on initatives to regain the forums momentum back to that which the "fallen" enjoyed, in honour of them.

Sent wrestling with Tapatalk.[/quote]