just in case

Talk about anything bike related.
Goody
Reactions:
just in case

Post by Goody » 04 Jul 2016, 20:50

if anyone goes cat&fiddle there is now a barrier across the entrance to the pub leaving only one gap for veichles to enter and exit,a bit dodgy if you don't know its there

pch1
VIP
Reactions:
Re: just in case

Post by pch1 » 05 Jul 2016, 15:28

Goody wrote:if anyone goes cat&fiddle there is now a barrier across the entrance to the pub leaving only one gap for veichles to enter and exit,a bit dodgy if you don't know its there
Yes, I saw that on Sunday.
I had a good run from St Helens through Manchester city centre and over to Snake Pass, then on to Buxton, Cat n Fiddle and then home to Macclesfield.

Topper
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Topper » 10 Jul 2016, 08:30

Goody wrote:if anyone goes cat&fiddle there is now a barrier across the entrance to the pub leaving only one gap for veichles to enter and exit,a bit dodgy if you don't know its there
Cheers pal......will try and remember that BEFORE I turn in :D
:D Manners cost nowt.......so.....use em!! :D

Cliff
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Cliff » 09 Aug 2016, 08:12

Was up there on Saturday. Can't believe how many people were still trying to get into the pub. I wonder why they don't at least put a burger van on the car park? Must be losing a fortune.
It's all about the TT ....

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 11 Aug 2016, 15:20

Cliff wrote:Was up there on Saturday. Can't believe how many people were still trying to get into the pub. I wonder why they don't at least put a burger van on the car park? Must be losing a fortune.
If someone had a buttie van, they'd make a fortune selling teas, coffees and snacks to bikers pulling up for a rest.

Cliff
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Cliff » 14 Sep 2016, 09:11

Stopped there at the weekend to make a call. Both barriers are across now, there's just a couple of small gaps big enough for a bike. There was just me and a few walkers - bit sad, it used to be a busy place.
It's all about the TT ....

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 14 Sep 2016, 17:15

Maybe the average speed cameras put enough people off that it just didn't make enough cash to stay open.. I couldn't see it making a lot anyway as winter and midweek the place was dead..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk