New bike

Talk about anything bike related.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
New bike

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 06 Jul 2015, 22:21

Well not so new now as i picked her up last wednesday and have ridden her everyday in the rain, oh yeah- all weather biker Image

I was at the Martin, the scotch and southport on that wednesday, i went with Jimmy Tanko who has obv seen it, think i spotted CupidStunt at the scotch too but wasn't sure after a year off from riding.

Anywho, she's lovely, rides great and pulls like a train, not to mention.....probably very reliable unlike my money pit bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave
Reactions:
Re: New bike

Post by Dave » 07 Jul 2015, 07:19

Great bike that rump , I love those
:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
New bike

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 07 Jul 2015, 07:52

Cheers Dave :)
That Mike at southport super bikes has always been anything but useful so i bought from Bennets and got a much better deal.
Between Mike and John (of Bantam John BSA spares) they probably equal Thatcher in the least likely people to ever be sent a christmas card to, proper arrogant and ignorant the pair of them.

mikey1
Reactions:

Post by mikey1 » 07 Jul 2015, 12:56

Stunning bike, any mods planned for it?

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 07 Jul 2015, 14:43

Good looking bike RumpSteak

MR SLIKE
Reactions:

Post by MR SLIKE » 07 Jul 2015, 17:12

Nice mate very nice

z750

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 07 Jul 2015, 17:34

rumpoldstilskin wrote:Cheers Dave :)
That Mike at southport super bikes has always been anything but useful so i bought from Bennets and got a much better deal.
Between Mike and John (of Bantam John BSA spares) they probably equal Thatcher in the least likely people to ever be sent a christmas card to, proper arrogant and ignorant the pair of them.
yeah mikes a tad pushy ..hes been around a long long time , when superbikes move he's only doing another year then retiring

looking forward to seeing that R9T i love em ….quite surprised you have splashed out on one , they are normally a second or third bike in the garage , so it will be great to see your feedback for everyday use
:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 07 Jul 2015, 17:48

Dave wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:Cheers Dave :)
yeah mikes a tad pushy ..hes been around a long long time , when superbikes move he's only doing another year then retiring

looking forward to seeing that R9T i love em ….quite surprised you have splashed out on one , they are normally a second or third bike in the garage , so it will be great to see your feedback for everyday use
after the issues with my benelli last year i couldn't hack spending another 12 months in a car everyday. The bike is great!! The only quibble is the distinct lack of a fuel gauge, i get avg mpg, avg mph and a low fuel warning light but no notice of what i actually have in it?? Also has a slow filler which makes looking into the tank nigh on impossible.

I need to get her washed and ACF50'd soon then its possibly an exhaust mod, custom seat and adjustable rear sets, engine crash bars and TPS guard as they are exposed, a set of panniers so i can go for a weekend to france etc

Maybe, just maybe, a 6" rear rim when money allows in a few years as shes a keeper.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 07 Jul 2015, 17:50

Shes 6th bike in the garage but my daily runner, machines aren't meant to be sat about laid up imho, its only money at the end of the day, i could be spending it smoking or boozing which is also a massive waste and i'm pretty sure the depreciation on the R9T will be much less than a 20 a day habit :)

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 07 Jul 2015, 18:00

Great looking bike. Be sure to keep the warranty going.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,