Forums

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Topper
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Forums

Post by Topper » 29 Mar 2017, 19:32

Bloody Hell........they are ace
you did them? :o
:D Manners cost nowt.......so.....use em!! :D

jaffa1963
Reactions:

Post by jaffa1963 » 30 Mar 2017, 10:56

I'm on here because I have been for years and the chat makes me feel grounded.

I routinely use the Tiger 800 and F650 forums initially for the huge wealth of information/ expertise available.

I also go on a couple of adventure bike groups where I enjoy reading about other's going all over the place and using that as sources for my own little jaunts out.

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 30 Mar 2017, 13:48

I'm on here to police your grammar; now where's that amusing fella @Smudger and his tales of an oversprayed, red kitchen?

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 30 Mar 2017, 21:17

Topper wrote:Bloody Hell........they are ace
Yeah mate, little hobby to keep me busy now the ankle is too far gone to run on :(

Just finished this; Imagehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BSRm8sxhN69 ... hdJA0IIs0/ can't add video here

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 31 Mar 2017, 09:34

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Yeah mate, little hobby to keep me busy now the ankle is too far gone to run on :(

Just finished this; Imagehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BSRm8sxhN69 ... hdJA0IIs0/ can't add video here

My lower intestines? Image

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 31 Mar 2017, 09:41

pch1 wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:

My lower intestines? Image
Could be haha

CRM
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by CRM » 03 Apr 2017, 07:31

Forums are all starting to die away thanks to facebook.
one thing facebook got sorted was the ease of access and for all from either browser or mobile, where as forum software mostly stayed static and behind the times.
only issue i have with facebook is the IQ of the average poster and so much click bait.
For every question asked on facebook you seem to get 8 stupid answers where people just post because they can without any actual knowledge of the topic in question, and a couple of sensible helpful replies.
Forums are mostly the other way around and the baffling registration procedure helps keep the dime bars at bay.

However one forum i use quite a bit simply because of the personalities and banter is the PB forum. you need a thick skin there and they can smell blood like sharks, mucho piss taking goes on there.
Upgrade your account to VIP status to enable the Signature feature.

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 03 Apr 2017, 10:25

I dont do face ache to many arse holes on it would rather be on here throwing stones at him from Denton just to keep him in check also its more friendly .
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 05 Apr 2017, 09:18

CRM wrote:Forums are all starting to die away thanks to facebook.
one thing facebook got sorted was the ease of access and for all from either browser or mobile, where as forum software mostly stayed static and behind the times.
only issue i have with facebook is the IQ of the average poster and so much click bait.
For every question asked on facebook you seem to get 8 stupid answers where people just post because they can without any actual knowledge of the topic in question, and a couple of sensible helpful replies.
Forums are mostly the other way around and the baffling registration procedure helps keep the dime bars at bay.

However one forum i use quite a bit simply because of the personalities and banter is the PB forum. you need a thick skin there and they can smell blood like sharks, mucho piss taking goes on there.
Performance Bikes?
I remember Performance Bikes magazines from the late 80's and early 90's - fond memories and leagues above the watered-down, neutered, drivel found in current magazines.
My favourite two subscriptions adverts from PB were:
1. Subscribe or we rip the nun!
2. Subscribe or we waste the puppy!

Proper piss takingly funny!

PS For the Ned Flanderers and PC Brigade, PB magazine uses a mannequin for the nun and a stuffed toy for the puppy.

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 07 Apr 2017, 23:49

pch1 wrote:I'm on here to police your grammar; now where's that amusing fella @Smudger and his tales of an oversprayed, red kitchen? Image

I'm here but think you need to police oversprayed..... :lol: