What have you done today?

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: What have you done today?

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 30 Jun 2017, 21:49

Stumoores wrote:Where's it been. Rump ?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
in my garage tucked away, sent a lower panel to Andy for paint then the selfish sod went and broke his leg, been without for 6 weeks :(

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 01 Jul 2017, 18:54

V11 new choke cable installed. V11 new throttle cable installed. V11 front brake calipers reassembled and installed. V11 front new brake lines installed and bled. V11 clutch line intalled and bled. If this bike don't get to Austria this September it won't be for the want of trying.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 01 Jul 2017, 21:31

Cabernet wrote:V11 new choke cable installed. V11 new throttle cable installed. V11 front brake calipers reassembled and installed. V11 front new brake lines installed and bled. V11 clutch line intalled and bled. If this bike don't get to Austria this September it won't be for the want of trying.
sell it to me, i do like that bike :)

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 02 Jul 2017, 17:22

Fitted new K&N individual filters to the OE inlet tubes. Fabricated a inlet air temperature sensor housing.
Reinstalled the lower subframe, gear change and brake pedals.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 02 Jul 2017, 17:23

MOT'D the Honda Trail 90. Had to use Riverway in Wigan as my mate Daz has left his job at City Walk in Swinton and pissed off living down south with some Doris he met on Tinder !. Anyhoo it passed. DVLA for a reg next then its up for sale to fund the next proj.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 03 Jul 2017, 12:53

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Cabernet wrote:V11 new choke cable installed. V11 new throttle cable installed. V11 front brake calipers reassembled and installed. V11 front new brake lines installed and bled. V11 clutch line intalled and bled. If this bike don't get to Austria this September it won't be for the want of trying.
This suggestion does not tie up with this statement!
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Pacuk wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:i only finish Thursday at 10:30 but game for a 150mile max trip out. I'd be in Southport though and on the nelli, possibly get out for 9am
Is that arse numb beyond pain threshold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pretty much. Also wallet threshold haha tank of fuel is all i have at the moment, just got a new car (well new to me)

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 03 Jul 2017, 20:40

Cabernet wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
This suggestion does not tie up with this statement!
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Pacuk wrote: Is that arse numb beyond pain threshold

pretty much. Also wallet threshold haha tank of fuel is all i have at the moment, just got a new car (well new to me)
If we're allowed to show interest without really thinking about the finances then I'm in too!

A V11 is definitely in the fairly short list of bikes that really do much for me

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 03 Jul 2017, 20:59

New Quill "cat' free" crossover and cans installed tonight.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 04 Jul 2017, 01:04

Cabernet wrote:New Quill "cat' free" crossover and cans installed tonight.
always got a pot for a bike. £5 and and half a Mars bar used to be the going rate, still apply?

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 04 Jul 2017, 03:39

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Cabernet wrote:New Quill "cat' free" crossover and cans installed tonight.
always got a pot for a bike. £5 and and half a Mars bar used to be the going rate, still apply?
Bloody inflation, 50p and a Kit Kat