Bloody wet weather....

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Bloody wet weather....

Post by Pacuk » 28 Jan 2018, 19:51

You normally get at least a couple of days during winter where the weathers nice enough.. not been out for ages but I still keep checking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 30 Jan 2018, 19:59

Thursdays looking good for a bit of pootle if anyone’s off and fancy’s it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 31 Jan 2018, 19:08

Bit wild and wooly tonight, but still enjoyed the short stint home.
There are three major roundabouts on route that offer modest amusement this time of year. Just enough to keep ones eye in and co-ordination up to scratch. Soon be time to air the V11. :)
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 01 Feb 2018, 01:24

Cabernet wrote:Bit wild and wooly tonight, but still enjoyed the short stint home.
There are three major roundabouts on route that offer modest amusement this time of year. Just enough to keep ones eye in and co-ordination up to scratch. Soon be time to air the V11. :)
Kev is it the paint thats gone from the V12 tank or the material itself? I’ll love a go at custom painting it, sure they can be re-lined, i’ll search the Benelli forum as some of my beloveth Tornado’s suffered this too.

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 01 Feb 2018, 12:48

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
01 Feb 2018, 01:24
Cabernet wrote:Bit wild and wooly tonight, but still enjoyed the short stint home.
Kev is it the paint thats gone from the V12 tank or the material itself? I’ll love a go at custom painting it, sure they can be re-lined, i’ll search the Benelli forum as some of my beloveth Tornado’s suffered this too.
It has swollen. Is longer and physically won't go on with the OEM airbox. Had to switch to K&N injector body mounted air filters for now.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 01 Feb 2018, 15:11

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Happy for your to have a play with the new ali tank once I've got it.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 01 Feb 2018, 20:46

Cabernet wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Epic :)

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 01 Feb 2018, 21:42

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
01 Feb 2018, 20:46
Cabernet wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:

Epic :)
Raw ali blank canvas.