smudgers theory

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:
smudgers theory

Post by SMUDGER » 22 Apr 2015, 23:23

OK i made a post on site a couple week back it was bad not in my nature pissed a few ppl off also got a few ppl thinking no i wasn't pissed and certainly no i wasn't on illegal drugs if anyone requires an explanation feel free to pm me all will be revealed..........................

ph1 can u correct my grammer

CRM
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: smudgers theory

Post by CRM » 23 Apr 2015, 08:40

Thanks for the pm smidge. I don't think it pissed anyone off honestly only your self now with having to see it and look back on it and others comments.
It's how you felt at the time and that's your opinion.

As said my opinion is that anyone that has beef with the forum in its current format can do either of 2 things really

1 stick around and actually read and digest the updates and try and understand things happen for a reason even if you are not aware of the full picture.
2 stop moaning and press the back button and fuck off elsewhere if it bothers you that much.

Hope that helps. Why not stick around. Perhaps give yourself a forum curfew and instead of getting stressed over superficial shit just enjoy life a bit more and relax.. Life's too short to get worked up over daft stuff
Upgrade your account to VIP status to enable the Signature feature.

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 23 Apr 2015, 10:26

how i see site
ive had to shut a few other windows tho lol
its a great site ive also now relesed the like button is a waste of time to have as this way i dont get notifications to see some one likes me being a dick lol
as of the avatar thingy at first i was pissed off there are reasons behind this but after consideration i decided last night on it i think its a good idea a pack of fags is £7 thats a day they kill you a £5 a year to help save lives im sighning up now

pch1
VIP
Reactions:
smudgers theory

Post by pch1 » 23 Apr 2015, 10:36

SMUDGER wrote:Okay, I posted on this forum a couple weeks ago, and my ramblings were misinterpreted by the masses. Although the post appeared negative, it certainly isn't in my nature to piss people off.

At the time of my post I wasn't intoxicated nor inebriated, and if anyone requires a full and thorough explanation, please feel free to pm me and all will be revealed.

Grammar corrected Image

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 23 Apr 2015, 10:49

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 23 Apr 2015, 10:49

Ha ha ha

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Jim27 » 23 Apr 2015, 13:08

We all have dick moments. We all have opinions. We all make mistakes or get misunderstood, whether it be our own fault or due to incorrect assumptions others make. Don't worry about it - the sun goes down on that day and then rises again on a fresh one.

Long and short of it is that I've been on enough, and seen enough, forums to know that it's the membersthat make any forum what it is, not the software. Yes the software helps and frames the community but the best, slickest, fanciest software in the world can't make a forum populated by bellends into a nice place to be. I've seen (and left) enough forums to know that.

Truthfully I really, really liked the Xenforo set up that we had before, and I was very familiar with it and found it very easy to use both as a member and a mod/admin. I find the phpBB set up less cosy and familiar but I have to recognise that reliability, functionality and sustainabilty have to come ahead of skin-deep touchy feely stuff. Just like everyone else I'm learning as I go along (and I have more to learn, having to re-learn the member-side stuff like everyone else, but also the moderation and administration functionality), but I take comfort from the fact that the person at the helm, who does all the tinkering under the bonnet, knows this setup inside out - and that's ultimately the best position to be in.

Don't fret about what people think or assume, Smudge. Yes we can all rub people up the wrong way now and again, but the forum is made by its members, nothing else, and you're a well-known one of those. The NWB Legend of Smudger's Red Kitchen will probably outlive the lot of us! :lol:
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 23 Apr 2015, 13:23

I'm repainting kitchen soon lol need to decide what colour

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

jaffa1963
Reactions:

Post by jaffa1963 » 23 Apr 2015, 16:49

Go for red. It's already half done.

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 23 Apr 2015, 18:39

Smudger? What are you looking at the source code for. Have you spotted a Glitch in the Matrix FFS!
Revving the bollox off it since 1982