Election

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.

who did you vote for?

Conservative
57%
Labour
14%
Lib dem
No votes
Ukip
29%
Breakaway scottish lot
No votes

Total votes: 7

Topper
VIP
Reactions:
Election

Post by Topper » 10 May 2015, 08:47

I am not heavy into politics at all :shock:

but was wondering what the majority on here voted?

Can we not do polls now?..................just curious that's all

and it is a bit slow on here at the mo so just something else to occupy the brain :D
:D Manners cost nowt.......so.....use em!! :D

lee
Reactions:
Re: Election

Post by lee » 10 May 2015, 09:55

Course you can create a poll.
Just done a quick one for you.

I'd always been a labour supporter. Until brown took over.
And then they got ed...

I actually liked nick clegg. By far the best of the leaders. Shame hes gone.
But my vote went tory. Just because i think they have managed to turn a corner in our economic downturn.
More a tactical vote but in my area it doesnt really matter. Nothing but labour has or will ever get in here.

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 10 May 2015, 10:43

on my recent trip to Scotland ,i arrived in Moffat for our first night meet up at around 4pm …i was walking into our hotel and Nicola Sturgen was walking out with all her team .. I chatted to her for a couple of mins !!! couldn't understand a word she said but i didn't vote for her anyway ! got a selfie though lol
:

Loose Sprockets
Reactions:

Post by Loose Sprockets » 10 May 2015, 11:08

I'm normally dead set against Conservaties, but for me, the labour manifesto wasnt as realistic as i'd hoped. We can't magic money up out of nowhere, thats what got us into this problem in the first place. Cuts will be made obviously, but things such as the 30 hours free childcare for those in work, and the threshhold for income tax going up to 12,400 swayed me as they will directly affect me. And for the first time in the three years i've worked there (and for the previous 10 before i was there) the company i work for is actually now making a profit and hiring more people! So this time, my vote went to the dark side, tory.

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 10 May 2015, 11:19

Dave wrote:on my recent trip to Scotland ,i arrived in Moffat for our first night meet up at around 4pm …i was walking into our hotel and Nicola Sturgen was walking out with all her team .. I chatted to her for a couple of mins !!! couldn't understand a word she said but i didn't vote for her anyway ! got a selfie though lol
Probably not many snp candidates in your area dave.
Lol.

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 10 May 2015, 11:44

HA HA i hope not ! this town is run by the Liberals ! has been for years
:

Barts dad
Reactions:

Post by Barts dad » 10 May 2015, 18:14

Who I voted for is a matter for myself and my conscience. Always has been and always will be. Hell I don't even tell my wife.

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 10 May 2015, 18:39

Dave wrote:on my recent trip to Scotland ,i arrived in Moffat for our first night meet up at around 4pm …i was walking into our hotel and Nicola Sturgen was walking out with all her team .. I chatted to her for a couple of mins !!! couldn't understand a word she said but i didn't vote for her anyway ! got a selfie though lol
More importantly did you get a feel of her arse ?
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

Chickenstrips
Reactions:

Post by Chickenstrips » 10 May 2015, 19:10

I'd definitely give Leanne Wood a run out :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 11 May 2015, 23:19

I was going to vote Green Party as there is a candidate here but I decided that I couldn't be arsed. They are all generally as bad as each other, flying around the world to get broadcast back on TV here shaking hands with the leader of a give. Country that has been royally butt fucked by a giant wave or similar but the persons hands he's shaking was probably not even effected as they live in some liberated mountain retreat/castle, to which hard earned tax payers money is spent on the entirety.
I've always voted labour and always will if I bother to register again/am still here in the UK.
I'd never vote for the Tories though, ever. Things may 'appear' slightly better but it's still been fucked about with.

Give was appointed to royally fuck up the education system and to pay for the Olympics they shuffled some numbers, rolled some dice and decided the course I applied for, over the 6 week summer gap would now be applicable to be costed @ £9k per annum rather than £2.5k which I had in the bank to pay off in full, none of this pay back when you're earning bullshit. He then promoted himself and left some poor lass to pick up the pieces. He also tried to re-write the GSCE syllabus so my course on completion was irrelevant yet had got me in excess of £49k debt.

They sold off shot loads of state owned stuff, channel tunnel, post office, The bank they bailed out, a few prisons and some NHS hospitals to name but a few.
Sold shares in the bank they bailed out to 'more wealthy investors first' (last week in the news- so tax payers canny own a stake yet some conglomerate can yeah? (Pricks)
Didn't stop immigration as promised.
Still have it written that people don't really have to prove they are incapable of working.
Pulled down some of the Olympics facilities that cost the earth and went over their time scales to complete instead of keeping them open as the whole country is getting fat, myself included.
Have put up the cost of passport renewals to £103 minimum.
Upped the cost of driving licenses, closed DVLA centres.

Etc
Etc
Etc

Balls to them all, Vote for Bez.