C-J's cast

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
C-J's cast

Post by Cabernet » 24 Nov 2015, 21:42

Just didn't want to sour the other thread.
C-J wrote:This thread reminded me of this!! :)

Why change what works plenty well enough in the real world?
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

C-J
Reactions:
Re: C-J's cast

Post by C-J » 16 Dec 2015, 23:31

Cabernet wrote:
C-J wrote:Is it that big bridge in the south of France ;)
If you used a map, you wouldn't need to ask. Pheckin Shatnav jockey.

I bow to the ex bike courier, who is clearly stuck in the 1950's with his old fashioned paper maps and ancient engine design preferences. Maybe we should all still navigate by mere landmarks or the stars... Surely that is superior to those modern paper charts you make use of.

Should we start a campaign to have GPS systems removed from all airlines?? Let them god damn pilots use good old fashioned VFR to navigate... How about we ban that new fangled internet thing and go back to communicating via carrier pigeons. They don't need satnav' do they. That's the solution... Strap a pigeon to the front of your bike!

Perhaps you need a break every now and then to consult a map or turn a page, especially with them creaking old bones from those millions of miles you put in as a professional courier... If it wasn't for those dastardly blood bikers you'd still be at it I'm sure...

God forbid they ever put one of these disgusting devices on a Guzzi....

http://uk.motoguzzi.it/motoguzzi/UK/en/ ... 77708.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh bugr!!!

Chickenstrips
Reactions:

Post by Chickenstrips » 16 Dec 2015, 23:34

C-J wrote:
Cabernet wrote:
C-J wrote:Is it that big bridge in the south of France ;)
If you used a map, you wouldn't need to ask. Pheckin Shatnav jockey.

I bow to the ex bike courier, who is clearly stuck in the 1950's with his old fashioned paper maps and ancient engine design preferences. Maybe we should all still navigate by mere landmarks or the stars... Surely that is superior to those modern paper charts you make use of.

Should we start a campaign to have GPS systems removed from all airlines?? Let them god damn pilots use good old fashioned VFR to navigate... How about we ban that new fangled internet thing and go back to communicating via carrier pigeons. They don't need satnav' do they. That's the solution... Strap a pigeon to the front of your bike!

Perhaps you need a break every now and then to consult a map or turn a page, especially with them creaking old bones from those millions of miles you put in as a professional courier... If it wasn't for those dastardly blood bikers you'd still be at it I'm sure...

God forbid they ever put one of these disgusting devices on a Guzzi....

http://uk.motoguzzi.it/motoguzzi/UK/en/ ... 77708.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh bugr!!!
And bring back 'It's A Knockout'! Oh...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C-J
Reactions:

Post by C-J » 16 Dec 2015, 23:37

I love him really. He's like one of those funny Old Uncles you have... But stuck in the past and opnionated but means well..

You can't not like them, just feel a bit sorry for them

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 17 Dec 2015, 07:38

What a great little device for a guzzi.
Now you can pinpoint your location easily making the recovery much quicker......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk