LONE RANGER

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:
LONE RANGER

Post by cupidstunt » 29 Sep 2019, 16:12

Just wondered if im the only NWB that goes out as i'm the only one in the spotted section for the last three years. :D
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Re: LONE RANGER

Post by Clarkey » 29 Sep 2019, 18:41

cupidstunt wrote:Just wondered if im the only NWB that goes out as i'm the only one in the spotted section for the last three years. :D
Ha quite possibly. I do get out, but it's not a fraction of what I could before kids. Where do you head to?

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 29 Sep 2019, 18:53

Basicly stay local as im an old bstard so cant do long runs anymore. Usually lurking in southport or the sisters when it's on and sometimes Oulton Park.
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 30 Sep 2019, 19:36

cupidstunt wrote:Basicly stay local as im an old bstard so cant do long runs anymore. Usually lurking in southport or the sisters when it's on and sometimes Oulton Park.
Ah fair enough

I'm in Preston, and tend to go North when I head out... But don't do long runs either, and those are fairly few and far between... Though a few more this year than others

lee711
Reactions:

Post by lee711 » 30 Sep 2019, 19:40

I was out yesterday with some IAM riders, Q,ferry, Denbigh, Bala, Trawsfynydd, Snowdon, Betwys, Denbigh, home. Good ride but wet.

pip
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pip » 06 Oct 2019, 09:54

do you ride all year, i use too, but not anymore.

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 06 Oct 2019, 17:32

Was out with a fellow Guzzista yesterday for a lunch. Also with @Trev a fortnight back to Sleap airfield. Did two days through France for a 4 day rip round the Picos and the Santander ferry back. Been doing the Pennine Guzzista breakfast meets and a few tootle after. Two Cadwell trackday. That's been it really. Got a Guzzista weekender at the end of the month. Actually starting to get back into it now the weather's cooled. Definitely becoming more of a Goldilocks biker
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,