2022 Racing - who do you support?

Talk about anything bike related.
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
2022 Racing - who do you support?

Post by Clarkey » 16 Apr 2022, 19:52

Which series do you watch, and who do you root for?

Lorenzo was the racer I've been the biggest fan of, but he's not racing bikes anymore (Porsche apparently!)

BSB - I like the Irwins, though interested to see how Haslam and Sykes do this year

WSBK - can't deny Rea's skill, but Toprak was incredible last year so I tend to hope he wins now

MotoGP - Marc is capable of being on another level I think, but injuries are hitting him a bit now. After watching MotoGP Unlimited, I actually see them all very differently - I'm not a huge Suzuki fan but it was nice seeing Mir win, and was buzzing for Aleix a few weeks ago

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: 2022 Racing - who do you support?

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 24 Apr 2022, 23:11

I wouldn’t even know where to start to tell you the truth.
Euwan McGreggor? I’ve not seen a single race for a good 5 years or more. Wouldn’t mind it but it feel it’s going the same way as F1…. Too much gadgetry. Bring back the big bore 2 strokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 25 Apr 2022, 21:06

rumpoldstilskin wrote:I wouldn’t even know where to start to tell you the truth.
Euwan McGreggor? Image I’ve not seen a single race for a good 5 years or more. Wouldn’t mind it but it feel it’s going the same way as F1…. Too much gadgetry. Bring back the big bore 2 strokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best and only answer to my post starts 'I wouldn't even know where to start', ha

Barts dad
Reactions:

Post by Barts dad » 16 May 2022, 23:05

Would appear at this early stage that a Ducati rider may have the upper hand.

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 16 May 2022, 23:07

Barts dad wrote:Would appear at this early stage that a Ducati rider may have the upper hand.
Strange how compared to a few years ago it seems to change so much week to week

Aleix is almost the most consistent?

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 21 Jun 2022, 19:37

Well I have given up on motorcycle voyeurism, and started putting my own performance up for scrutiny.

Joined the Freetech Streetstock 125 Endurance series, which Daz, Dayo and Old Git Racer also compete in, in different teams.

Two races and a practice session so far. The team hasn't got anywhere in the races yet due to team mates crashing and reliability, but I have been competitive within our own team. Managed to keep it rubber side down, the second in a wet race too. More importantly, I am whipping the team principles arse in both lap times and accident rate.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,